Gay Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pro-wrestling roleplaying forum focused around gay, M/M matches. Make your way up the rankings and become the next champion!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Current Title Holders
Memo from the secretary's desk of GM and Owner, Kamo Ryusaki.

GWA CHAMPION:
NONE
#1 CONTENDER:
NONE

AFTER DARK BELT:
NONE
#1 CONTENDER:
NONE

ISLAND CHAMPION:
NONE
#1 CONTENDER:
NONE
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:17 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Alexander Sussex
Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2021 6:54 pm by IndigoSky

» "Rainbow" Mike Camellia
Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 10:48 am by TheEditor1023

» The Jackal Fights The Wolf
Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 4:08 pm by Guest

» Double Debut for the Gods: Thanatos vs Zagreus
Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 9:31 pm by Helix

» ——Ryōsei——
Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 6:10 pm by TheEditor1023

» Erik the Wolf
Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 6:54 pm by Guest

» The Cowboy wants to fight!
Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 9:53 pm by TheEditor1023

» Don't Fear the White Tiger
Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 9:30 pm by Guest

» Aki Vs Casimir
Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 5:13 pm by Blaze

Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 2:18 am

"only cause you decided to dive us to the sand!" Cal bickers back as they struggle.
Cal yelps as the water blind him for long enough for Mikado to push them against the ring.
Cal growls, eyes still closed and gripping the ring with his arms, tries to kick out and shove Mikado away.
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 12:53 pm

"Agh!! You started it the first time you took us to the water!" He winces getting kicked away but swings back aiming to put Cal in a full Nelson.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 3:28 pm

Cal starts to tug himself back onto the ring as Mikado swims back in and the other fighter gets his waist instead of his arms.
Cal tries to kick Mikado off as his arms strain to pull him the rest of the way into the floating ring.
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 3:30 pm

Mikado grunts but squeezes the big wrestler waist more and playfully dry humps his hot ass."mmm this would be so good right now~" he refuses to let go and knees cal legs and thighs.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 7:27 pm

Cal tries to roll over so that he can jab his cock at Mikado’s and frot them together.
“Yeah, my cock in your tight ass would be amazing,” he taunts back.
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 7:57 pm

Cal manages to turn around but Mikado grinds their wet cocks together as he kisses the big hunk aggressively. "Mmm let's get in the ring then and go all out sexy, I want to see your limit~"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 3:37 pm

“I’d be in the ring already if you didn’t grab onto my waist,” Cal teases and tries to bite and suck on Mikado’s shoulder.
“You want me all out? I’ll be claiming your ass in no time.”
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 3:51 pm

Mikado blushes and moans when he got bit and his hard dick pokes Cals abs."mmm...ahh~" he smiles and bites back sucking on Cal before panting."hehe try it sexy....I'm a power bottom and top too~"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 4:06 pm

“I’m all top,” Cal teases, arms going up to pinch and twist Mikado’s nipples, “gonna need to do more than that to make me submit.”
Cal flexes his abs to try and squeeze Mikado grinding cock, humping back to try and jab his cock at Mikado’s balls and ass.
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 4:10 pm

"Ahh...mm...hehe bring it on~" he moans jabbing back his hard dick into Cal dick and balls as he bites harder on the big mans shoulders then pitches his nipples harder.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 4:32 pm

Cal tries to roll them over so he could try and pin Mikado’s arms against his chest and tangle up Mikado’s legs.
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 4:39 pm

Mikado winces when flipped over and blushes as the big man squeezes him, he bites his shoulder harder and dry humps him more seeing his arms and legs were no longer able to help him at the moment. "Mmm...is that all sexy~"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 3:28 pm

Cal humps back and tries to shake Mikado off of his shoulder, he growls, “I’ll have your ass soon.”
Then bites and kisses at Mikado’s neck and shoulder. “I thought you said you wanted to get back to fighting,” he teases as they grind and bite. “But if you can’t let go of me, I can think of a few better things to do...”
Cal tries to slide his hips back to jab at Mikado’s balls, hoping to stun the other wrestler and get his cock aimed at Mikado’s hole.
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 3:51 pm

Mikado moans and yelps in pain as his balls got hit but he bites and kisses Cal nore getting aggressive. "Mmm...I do but I love being this close to you hehe, aghh....mmm I wont lose so easily~" he moans trying to stab the hunks balls back with his cock.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 4:55 am

Mikado’s cock jabs against Cal’s abs as the wrester dips lower to try to jab his way into Mikado’s hole.
“You’re not exactly in the best position here,” Cal teases as he bites and kisses in return.
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 12:47 pm

Mikado whimpers and moans as he felt the cock getting closer to his hole. "Mmm...I'm not gonna give up yet~" he bites harder and tries harder to reposition his self to avoid the cock in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 5:51 am

Cal growls and feels his hard cock begin to leak again as Mikado bites him harder, and tries to spread his legs wide to make their tangled legs lock hoping that would keep the other wrestler from repositioning himself as he tries to keep Mikado’s arms pinned.
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 1:05 pm

Mikado winces and he couldn't move from the big wrestler pinning his arms and wrapping up his legs. He could just bit the big man and blush as his cock rubs against Cal body.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 1:29 pm

“You ready for this?” Cal teases as he feels Mikado’s arms and legs stop struggling as much.
The bullish wrestler would growl and moan as Mikado bit him, trying all the harder to slide his cock into the other wrestler’s ass.
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 1:55 pm

Mikado winces and let out a moan as he felt the bullish wrestler cock finds it target and poked his hole, in retaliation the bunny like wrestler clinches his ass in a final defense."mmm...no...I wont ley you~"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 2:06 pm

Cal lets go of his hold and says, “then get on your feet so I can make you submit to me.”
Cal would try to grab Mikado’s shaft to tug him up by it, if he succeeded, he’d send a gutpunch to Mikado’s abs with his free hand while keeping his grip to keep Mikado close.
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 2:20 pm

Mikado gasps from the punch but moans as his dick gets tugged, he fought back punches Cal back then bites him harder."mm...no way...if you want it that bad then... mm take it by force sexy~"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 3:44 pm

“Ok” Blaze said, and would try to break the clinch now that he had pulled them up to their feet.

If he succeeded, he’s hop back to his corner to wait for Mikado to get back to his. “It’s winner takes all this time,” he taunts, “and I’m going to be gunning for that pretty ass of yours.”
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 4:27 pm

Mikado breaks away from Cal and swims to his corner and climbs into the ring."hehe deal! I'm gonna be milking you dry and have fun with your nice ass~" he gets ready facing Cal.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 10:42 pm

“You’ll be too busy choking on my cock!” Callum taunts back as he stretches in his corner.
Cal grins and strides in, guard up and ready to circle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next