Gay Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pro-wrestling roleplaying forum focused around gay, M/M matches. Make your way up the rankings and become the next champion!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Current Title Holders
Memo from the secretary's desk of GM and Owner, Kamo Ryusaki.

GWA CHAMPION:
NONE
#1 CONTENDER:
NONE

AFTER DARK BELT:
NONE
#1 CONTENDER:
NONE

ISLAND CHAMPION:
NONE
#1 CONTENDER:
NONE
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:17 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Alexander Sussex
Don't Fear the White Tiger Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2021 6:54 pm by IndigoSky

» "Rainbow" Mike Camellia
Don't Fear the White Tiger Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 10:48 am by TheEditor1023

» The Jackal Fights The Wolf
Don't Fear the White Tiger Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 4:08 pm by Guest

» Double Debut for the Gods: Thanatos vs Zagreus
Don't Fear the White Tiger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 9:31 pm by Helix

» ——Ryōsei——
Don't Fear the White Tiger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 6:10 pm by TheEditor1023

» Erik the Wolf
Don't Fear the White Tiger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 6:54 pm by Guest

» The Cowboy wants to fight!
Don't Fear the White Tiger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 9:53 pm by TheEditor1023

» Don't Fear the White Tiger
Don't Fear the White Tiger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 9:30 pm by Guest

» Aki Vs Casimir
Don't Fear the White Tiger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 5:13 pm by Blaze

Don't Fear the White Tiger

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Don't Fear the White Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Don't Fear the White Tiger   Don't Fear the White Tiger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 3:59 pm

Interestingly, Adrian White's new theme song was thoroughly fitting for this particular match. As Parkway Drive's "Shadow Boxing" hit the loudspeakers, the music rolled over the verse Never feared the dark, no I just became it to a grinning Adrian White in skintight white swimming trunks making his way down the sandy beach, those blue eyes scanning the area with a toothy grin. Those trunks look a little damp as though they just weren't quite dry, as though Adrian had just finished swimming. He stretched himself out, getting into the ring between the second and third ropes. Ring was brand spanking new. He rarely trusted a ring so much and sprung off one side of the ropes. A little stiff, but it'd do. Waving to the crowd, the White Tiger soon had a mic in his hands, and as he went to speak he was cut off by the announcers.

"Introducing first from Sydney Australia, weighing in at 220 pounds of pure, solid muscle... you don't want this Tiger biting you, that's for sure. It's The White Tiger!"

"Hey, cunt, if you're going to announce me this arvo at least get it done before I get the mic in my hands," he chuckled to the crowd and announcer all the same. "That said, I went from having to deal with a Prince of Beef to Fear Itself. Whatever is a Tiger to do? Walking around on the soft sand in my bathers, just waiting for a challenge." He lamented to the crowd, those blue eyes scanning. "I've seen this fear in the locker room. He doesn't look like fear. What's to fear? Those crushing thighs? Those solid pecs? Maybe he really is the thunder from down under. I think that's me more than him though. Look at the sky, mates. There's not even a chance of needin' a brolly this afternoon. Maybe even fear and I can get to be cobbers after this. Much more than Beef Prince, anyway." Adrian was really playing up that Australian accent and his grin to the crowd looked bemused. He wondered what Phobos might show up in. Regardless, this was going to be another fun match!
Back to top Go down
Gadot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the White Tiger   Don't Fear the White Tiger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 7:30 pm

Sitting in the hut on the beach in nothing but his trunks and a pair of blue boots that covered his shins, Phobos dimly realized that he was having a minor anxiety attack over ... what?. His first time in a major federation had already passed. And there he was, barely able to catch his breath in the locker room. The announcer was already starting to blare over the speakers, though the words were barely audible over the roaring of blood in his ears and the beating of his heart in his chest.

" -- Next up, it's the man who looked fear in the face and suplexed it, Phooooooobos!"

Shit.

Phobos jumped at the calling of his name. Did they not give warnings for this shit? As the beginning strains of his opening began to play over the speakers and flood the beach, Phobos leapt over the bench he had been sitting on and darted for the exit, stopping as he got close enough and catching his breath. He gave it a couple more seconds so he could catch his breath and wipe his face of emotion, before he strolled out onto the sunny beach.

All things considered, he was an amazing actor. His face was wiped completely of the anxiety attack he had been having mere seconds prior, and he was able to keep a straight face as he made his way up to the ring. His eyes would look over to the fans who were cheering quite a bit at this point, and he looked past them. A trick he taught himself was to look at their seats, between the ones who were standing up, or look at the gaps on either side of their heads. It did a good job of keeping his aloof persona afloat, which he was grateful for. As he got to the ringside, he made his way up the stairs in the corner -- and he pulled the top rope up so he could pass himself through the gap, not bothering to look back as he made his way into his corner. He looked over at his opponent with an almost bored look, his lips pressed together as he scanned over the other man. He was a bit more toned than he was, and around the same height, but Phobos didn't seem to mind it at all. Honestly? The other guy was...kinda hot. Not that he would say it out loud.
Back to top Go down
https://gwarp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the White Tiger   Don't Fear the White Tiger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 4:34 pm

"Oi mate, making me wait for a match like this. Not a good idea if you don't want to get bit by a tiger," he chortled to Phobos, sizing him up a little. "Surprised I haven't seen good ol' Camo walking around. He set us up to do this and disappeared, can't say I'm impressed with that lad. The one standing in front of me, however, jury is still out on. But we'll get a better idea after we see what hard yakka comes out of this guy. Nuddy later?" He'd ask, motioning with his fingers to tug on those bathing shorts as though he was going to drop them, trying to signify asking him if he wanted to get nude later. He wasn't sure how well it came across.

"All righty then mate. Let's see who's rooted at the end of this." He moved to the center of the ring, offering a lock up for a quick little test of strength. He was mostly face, right. May as well offer the good guy thing to a probable good guy. He wasn't reading into that facial expression too much but it looked like Phobos had been totally unprepared for his name to be called. And that's okay! Adrian White was a patient man.
Back to top Go down
Gadot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the White Tiger   Don't Fear the White Tiger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 5:36 pm

It was clear that this Adrian dude talked. A lot. His lips pursed together as he continued to ramble on, though there was one comment in particular did seem to surprise Phobos, and he looked at the other man like he was an idiot. "He's the GM and owner. His job is to set up matches and disappear." Already, Adrian was getting more talking out of Phobos than anyone had in matches before, though the very fact of that was making Phobos mentally chastise himself. He needs to chill out; it's better to be stoic and mysterious than...well, himself, after all.

But then Adrian kept talking, and honestly, Phobos had no clue what he was saying. Not even a little bit. He stared at him for a moment when he finally stopped, teasing him with the drawstrings of his swimsuit. ". . . Are you even speaking English?" he uttered, before he shook his head. It didn't matter, though his comment did seem to go over well with the crowd, who roared with laughter. He rolled his shoulders without thinking much of it, and as the bell rang and Adrian walked forward for the lockup, Phobos moved forward as well, taking him up on it.

He was a face, all right, and he would put quite a bit of strength into it. But he also was smart, and he knew Adrian was bigger and perhaps stronger than him. Once he started to lose ground, he would release the lockup and go for a bearhug into a suplex.
Back to top Go down
https://gwarp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the White Tiger   Don't Fear the White Tiger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 9:30 pm

"And not even show up to the match he set up? In this new area of the League that he set up, in a brand new ring? I think that's disappointing, bit of a galah move there mate. Speaking of galahs, are you flat out? You know I'm from Straya and we're a bunch of cunts down there," Adrian was clearly playing up that Australian slang to the point where the crowd was chuckling. He could be the court jester, the role didn't bother him one bit.

The two locked up and sure enough, it looked like White Tiger was gaining the upper hand. But he wasn't all that foolish, either. He moved his arms up, trying to wriggle out of that bearhug as quick as can be, and given Phobos was sweaty, he was trying to get him to make a little mistake coming out of that bearhug. If Phobos slipped, White Tiger was going to try and knee him right in that gut, get him to double up a little and slip his arms out of that hug. He'd jump to try and land on Phobos from above, hoping to push him downwards to the mats in an awkward looking DDT. Else he was on top of Phobos' shoulders, looking a little awkward in position and Phobos maybe able to capitalize. If there was one thing Adrian was, it was fun. He didn't care what moves he used; he was just trying to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the White Tiger   Don't Fear the White Tiger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Fear the White Tiger
Page 1 of 1