Gay Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pro-wrestling roleplaying forum focused around gay, M/M matches. Make your way up the rankings and become the next champion!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Current Title Holders
Memo from the secretary's desk of GM and Owner, Kamo Ryusaki.

GWA CHAMPION:
NONE
#1 CONTENDER:
NONE

AFTER DARK BELT:
NONE
#1 CONTENDER:
NONE

ISLAND CHAMPION:
NONE
#1 CONTENDER:
NONE
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:17 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Alexander Sussex
Aki Vs Casimir Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2021 6:54 pm by IndigoSky

» "Rainbow" Mike Camellia
Aki Vs Casimir Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 10:48 am by TheEditor1023

» The Jackal Fights The Wolf
Aki Vs Casimir Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 4:08 pm by Guest

» Double Debut for the Gods: Thanatos vs Zagreus
Aki Vs Casimir Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 9:31 pm by Helix

» ——Ryōsei——
Aki Vs Casimir Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 6:10 pm by TheEditor1023

» Erik the Wolf
Aki Vs Casimir Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 6:54 pm by Guest

» The Cowboy wants to fight!
Aki Vs Casimir Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 9:53 pm by TheEditor1023

» Don't Fear the White Tiger
Aki Vs Casimir Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 9:30 pm by Guest

» Aki Vs Casimir
Aki Vs Casimir Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 5:13 pm by Blaze

Aki Vs Casimir

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Aki Vs Casimir Empty
PostSubject: Aki Vs Casimir   Aki Vs Casimir Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2020 2:12 pm

NSFW costume:

All was quiet in the jungle, aside from the buzzing of some insects in the underbrush and the tweeting of birds overhead. The crowd began to murmur as it hit noon, the official start time for the fight. All of a sudden guitars and synth started as Aki’s theme came on. The boxer swaggered out totally nude, as the arena required. He gripped and stroked his cock with one hand, flexing with the other.

He made his way down to the ring, letting those lucky spectators close to the walkway run worshipful hands over his pecs and abs, smirking sultrily at the few daring enough to touch his cock. After seeing him knock a man out for slapping his ass the first time he entered a ring, the crowd knew not to try for it unless they were intending a challenge of their own.

Aki climbed into the ring, doing a double arm flex while standing on the ropes before turning around. He leaned against his corner of the ring, sweat beaded his chest, abs, and gathered on his furred trail already from his entrance. Knowing he looked good, he humped the air a little, hearing cheers from his few fans. Well, it was his first match on the island. The crowds would get to know him and would soon come flocking, he thought. He was sure his looks and showmanship would get him more quickly.

A sudden and fast rain sped through the ring clearing and he shoved off his corner, shaking his white hair of it. He felt water run through the stubble on his chin to rest on the many scars running across his chest and abs. He flexed and posed, “I’m here to prove who the king of the jungle is.  I never back down from a challenge, so come on out beta. It’s time for me to show you your place.”

Last edited by Blaze on Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gadot
Admin

Aki Vs Casimir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki Vs Casimir   Aki Vs Casimir Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2020 11:43 pm

As soon as Aki signed up for the federation, Casimir called dibs on him. It had been a while since he had gotten to play with someone, after all, and he just knew that he wanted to have fun with this one. Hell, it took all his might not to ambush him in the middle of the night leading up to his first match. He went through Kamo though, who didn't seem to care one way or another, and Aki's fate was sealed. The jungle was his idea, since he didn't want to have to paw through many clothes in order to get Aki right where he wanted him, though he didn't expect the man to go straight for nudity.

As soon as Aki got himself into the ring and was situated, Casimir's theme began to blast over the speakers, strategically placed so as not to be easily detectable. It would sound like the music was echoing from the trees themselves as a result. With that, Casimir made his way through the jungle path that was carved out, posing in a cheetah print loincloth that barely covered his crotch to a cacophony of jeers and boos -- not that he was expecting much else. But he smirked as he looked up into the ring for a moment to see Aki completely naked, before trying to shake it from his face and replace it with the nicest smile he could manage.

"Oh, I didn't realize you were gonna go naked," he remarked as he slipped into the ring, approaching Aki as if they weren't opponent's in a match. "Well, I guess that means I should do the same, yeah?" He was coming off a little flirty and teasing, before he moved to undo the loincloth easily, showing off his own flaccid shaft. He reached over to touch at the other's pecs and biceps as much as he could, giving him a small whistle. "You're real handsome, you know that? Look at all of these biceps and pecs... and these abs... and that large cock of yours." As he named each body part, his hand drifts along it, all the way down to his cock. He leaned in for a moment, his voice lowering. "It'll be so much fun to see you destroyed." With that, his hand removed from his crotch -- and his knee slammed up and into his balls, aiming to get the first blow in before the match even started.

Last edited by Gadot on Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://gwarp.forumotion.com
Blaze

Blaze

Aki Vs Casimir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki Vs Casimir   Aki Vs Casimir Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 12:07 am

"Like what you see?" Aki says with a grin, flexing hard for the other man. He was going into this match blind, and didn't hear much of the booing. He licked his lips as Cas undid his loincloth, happy to tease back with his opponent. His cock began to leak a little pre as he felt his opponent's hands run over his pecs and biceps, keeping them flexed for Cas. Aki preens under the attention, flexing each muscle in turn as it's named, "Yeah, you'll be worshiping each of them in turn when I win this match."

Then Cas leans in, and Aki's eyes widen in surprise at the vicious taunt, leaving him wide open for the knee. Aki moans in pain, eyes shrinking after opening wide in pain, his cock shoots a wad of pre onto Cas' leg as his heavy balls are forcibly milked. He crumples forward, unused to such tactics being allowed. But his training as a boxer allows him to move despite his gut being in knots, and he tries to headbutt the other wrestler's bulge in return as he crashes to his knees. "T... Two can play at that game." He hisses.
Back to top Go down
Gadot
Admin

Aki Vs Casimir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki Vs Casimir   Aki Vs Casimir Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 7:19 pm

Aki fell for his ruse, hook, line, and sinker. Casimir couldn't have planned it better if he tried. Well...wait, he did try. Still though, it was remarkably amusing that he was able to play it off so perfectly. His lips curled up into a grin as he felt those flexed muscles beneath his grip, clearly showing how Aki was trying to keep Casimir impressed. Well, Casi was impressed, but that would have the opposite reaction than he thought. Which became clear as he slammed his knee up into the other's crotch. The other man even shot out a wad of pre, making Casi cackle for a moment. "Oh my god, you came from that!? I'm gonna have fu--!" He didn't get to finish the sentence, because Aki's head shot out and slammed into his own exposed crotch.

With a high-pitched noise, he staggered back, clutching at himself. For someone who did it to others so often, he didn't quite take it very well. The bell rang to signal that they had started, and Casimir sunk to his knees for a moment, grimacing. "Oh, I'll fuckin' get you for that," he managed, shaking his head as he pushed himself to his feet -- and rushed at the man suddenly, trying to hit him with a superkick, either to the head or to the chest if Aki managed to stand up. He was mad now.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Aki Vs Casimir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki Vs Casimir   Aki Vs Casimir Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 8:11 pm

Aki panted and grinned as he heard the other man scream. “Payback’s a bitch, huh?” He thought. He rubbed his aching balls, his grin twisting a bit from the pain. His hand came away damp as he then pushed off the mat to get back to his feet.

He heard Casimir’s taunt, and panted back, “I think I’ll be the one fucking you after this. Can’t take your own medicine can you?”

He heard the feet charging at him, and then saw Casinir leap up in the superkick. He tried to dodge, but the pain between his legs had him moving slow, and he grunted in pain as his chest went red from the kick. He staggered back into the ropes and then grunted, leaning back into them to spring forward, trying to stomp Cas’ gut or head if he was still down, or slam a clothesline into him if he got back up.
Back to top Go down
Gadot
Admin

Aki Vs Casimir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki Vs Casimir   Aki Vs Casimir Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 5:02 pm

Oh, payback's a bitch all right. And Casimir was going to make sure that Aki was going to suffer for hitting him down there. No matter that he started it or he opened the door or whatever -- you don't hit Casimir back without suffering for it. (Unless you were good enough to actually beat him, but then he might get Kamo involved or someone else to help him beat you up and -- yeah, it won't end well regardless.) Casimir was seeing red at this point, and he was ready to show this upstart who was boss. He smirked as his superkick landed, taking a few steps back afterwards, bouncing on his feet.

"I thought you would be giving me a taste of my own medicine! All you seem to be doing is taking my hits!" he replied with a cackle. As Aki rushed at him with the clothesline, Casimir ducked down -- and grabbed for Aki's waist and thigh, trying to use his own momentum to throw him in a snap suplex! If that worked, he would move quickly, trying to flop himself down on Aki's chest so he could clamp his thighs around his face and grab his hair to yank him up against his crotch.

"How's the view down there, jobber?" he called out, thrusting it in his face roughly. Honestly, it wasn't a very solid hold other than the thighs around his head, but it sure was demeaning. "I'm gonna make damn sure you get used to this sight."
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Aki Vs Casimir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki Vs Casimir   Aki Vs Casimir Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 5:13 pm

Aki was still much better at boxing than Pro wrestling, the training camp he went to went over the basics and some power moves that worked with his new build, but that left him open to the counter Cas made.

He grunted as he saw Casimir duck under the clothesline, and tried to turn around, but the blue haired wrestler moved with him and he felt Casimir’s hands lock around his waist. He yelped as he was thrown in the suplex, body arching up in pain after he crashed against the ground, only to feel Casimir sprawl on top of him before gripping his head between his legs.

He moaned cock throbbing a bit more as his hair got tugged hard. Face going red as he was forced to feel Cas’ cock and balls with it. He groaned a bit, finding the position hot despite being on the submissive end of it, but the taunt had him seeing red as well.

He felt Cas’ cock slap his cheek and opened his mouth intending to bite it. If he managed to catch it, he’d buck hard, trying to roll them over to get on top and then pound his fists into Casimir’s gut after posturing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aki Vs Casimir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki Vs Casimir   Aki Vs Casimir Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aki Vs Casimir
Page 1 of 1