Gay Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pro-wrestling roleplaying forum focused around gay, M/M matches. Make your way up the rankings and become the next champion!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Current Title Holders
Memo from the secretary's desk of GM and Owner, Kamo Ryusaki.

GWA CHAMPION:
NONE
#1 CONTENDER:
NONE

AFTER DARK BELT:
NONE
#1 CONTENDER:
NONE

ISLAND CHAMPION:
NONE
#1 CONTENDER:
NONE
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:17 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Alexander Sussex
Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2021 6:54 pm by IndigoSky

» "Rainbow" Mike Camellia
Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 10:48 am by TheEditor1023

» The Jackal Fights The Wolf
Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 4:08 pm by Guest

» Double Debut for the Gods: Thanatos vs Zagreus
Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 9:31 pm by Helix

» ——Ryōsei——
Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 6:10 pm by TheEditor1023

» Erik the Wolf
Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 6:54 pm by Guest

» The Cowboy wants to fight!
Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 9:53 pm by TheEditor1023

» Don't Fear the White Tiger
Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 9:30 pm by Guest

» Aki Vs Casimir
Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 5:13 pm by Blaze

Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Empty
PostSubject: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 12:27 am

Callum VS Mikado

Cal slips out of the water and grabs onto the floating ring nude, having swum into the Kavern from the nearby beach, letting his muscles glimmer in the torch light as he pulls himself up and in through the ring ropes. Water cascades from his long ginger hair and he shakes his head to send water flying off, as more slips down his neck and back muscles.

The large wrestler grins and swaggers around the ring to show off his thick and half hard shaft as his heavy balls swing between his legs. Cal grins and smiles as the audience cheers, flexing for the crowd as he awaits his opponent's entry, excited to get his career on the island started.

Last edited by Blaze on Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 12:35 am

Cal opponent was swimming in the water and made his way to the surface of the water, Mikado pops his head out of the water and smiles seeing the ring and the sexy hunk in the ring. Mikado swims to the ring grabbing the ropes and climbs in before moving his bangs out of his eyes.

Water drips from his hair onto his thin but toned body, compared to Cal Mikado was a twink but this young fighter had alot to prove today in his first fight. He walks around the ring waving innocently at the crowd and let's his half hard cock hang around looking ready to fight.

Mikado smiles as he shows his back to the big fighter showing his pale white back with his wet smooth looking skin and perfect apple shaped bottom ass. "Hehe I gotta say I didn't think i would be fighting you first in my career. " mikado chuckled looking happy.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 12:40 am

Cal smiles back at the other fighter, then grabs his cock taunting, "get on your knees and suck me of and you won't have to. I promise to take your ass gently if you do..."
The wrestler was bigger and he knew it, so he made a point of flexing, bouncing his pecs and tightening his abs to make them pop as the two fighters sized each other up.
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 12:45 am

Mikado looked amazed as if it was his first time seeing such big muscles and walks over to the big hunk."whoa your so cool! How much did you work out to get this big and hot?" Mikado asked cheerfully as he gently touches Cal dick and licks his lips a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 12:49 am

Cal gets surprised by Mikado’s willingness to suck him off, and he chuckles and flexes for his opponent. “I was captain of the wrestling team. I know a thing or two about putting on muscle.”
Then Mikado touches his cock and starts to lick it and Cal moans. He tries to grab Mikado’s hair to force his cock into the thinner fighter’s mouth. “Mmh, like the taste of my cock? Have some more.”
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 12:54 am

"Whoa you were the captain of the wrestling team that's awesome!" Mikado licks the tip some more but smiles as he suddenly grabs Cal big balls and squeezes gently."whoa these are bigger then mine!" The white hair fight ducked away from Cal grasp and grabbed both his balls massaging them."hehe I bet you can hold up alot of milk in these~" the thinner fighter looked carved free but was much quicker then the hunk so Cal had to be careful with his next move.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 12:59 am

“Mmmmh, all the more to force down your throat,” Cal said as the light squeezing on his balls continued to get him hard. The wrestler doesn’t seem to realize how fast his opponent is. He growls, “get your mouth back over here,” and tries to grip Mikado’s hair intending to tug his mouth up and onto his shaft.
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 1:26 am

Mikado quickly ducks under Cals legs and gives the big guy a spank on his thicc ass."hehe you got a great butt too hehe!" Mikado then moves around Cal staying out of his reach before facing the big hunk."hehe I got a great idea, if I win will you go on a date with me?" Mikado question was random but he looked serious as he got in a fighting stance."hehe come on if you say yes then I'll start sucking your big dick sexy haha!"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 1:58 pm

The slap to his ass was a surprise that had Cal start looking serious as well. “I’m more than happy to go on a date with you either way,” he says. “I’ll even give you a kiss right now to prove it.”
Cal opens his arms wide to offer a hug and kiss to Mikado.
But if the bunny themed wrestler were to accept, he’d soon find himself lifted in a bearhug as their tongues would fight for control of the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 2:10 pm

Mikado was surprised by the sudden bearhug and moans as they started to kiss, he blushes and moans softly feeling the big bull themed wrestler kissing him and squeezes him."mmm...ahh...I like the way you...think~" Mikado blushes as he uses his feet to stroke the big hunks dick.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 2:15 pm

Cal grins and growls, “yeah, worship my cock with your feet.”
Then he tries to kiss Mikado deeply intending to wrestle the other fighter’s tongue into submission with his own as his arms would start to tighten the hug.
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 2:22 pm

Mikado winces and rubs faster making the big mans cock harden, he then kisses Cal deeply having a tongue wrestling match."mmm...your pretty good...at kissing hehd." Mikado smiled going in deep accepting the challenge and pants a bit trying to kiss and rub his way out of this tight spot.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 2:27 pm

The big wrestler breaks the kiss to lick and suck on Mikado’s nipples for a moment. Then as he feels Mikado struggle more in his hold, he drops the hug, expecting his opponent to fall to the floor.
Already horny enough for his cock to be leaking, if Mikado gets stunned by the drop, Cal would try to roll him onto his back to try and grind his cock on Mikado’s ass as he’d try to wrap his arms in a full nelson around Mikado’s shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 2:33 pm

Mikado fell on his ass letting out a soft Yelp then immediately rolls away before getting caught by Cal."mmm man you almost got me there hehe, my nipples are really sensitive to your mouth~" Mikado smiles as he hops on his toes and throws a faint high kick at Cal face but really went for a tackle trying to bring the heavy fighter down.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 2:36 pm

Cal’s arms go up to block the feint kick, and he grunts as Mikado tackles him and pushes him back. Still dripping from his earlier swim, he slides on the mat a few steps, losing his balance. But he tries to fall forward and push Mikado down under him.
“Nice move, but it’ll take more than that to pin me!”
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 2:44 pm

Mikado wasn't expecting the chance that Cal would slip forward and lands on top of the thin wrestler slamming onto the canvas. "Eep! Agh!!" Mikado winces as the heavy hunk lays ontop of him."man...I thought I could bring you on your back....hehe still this is fine for me~" he winks as he kisses Cal and wraps his arms and legs around the hunks wet body.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 2:51 pm

Cal kisses back as his left hand slips up to try and pinch Mikado’s right nipple. “You shouldn’t have told me your weaknesses,” he teases, as his right arm goes down to try and line his cock up with Mikado’s hole.
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 3:00 pm

Mikado flinches and let out a cute noise."oooh~" he then kisses Cal more and pinches his nipples back but uses his legs to move down and play with the big hunks balls."hehe you gotta be careful down here~"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 3:09 pm

Cal hums as Mikado’s feet toy with his balls. “It’ll take more than one shot to knock me out,” he teases back as his right arm tries to tug Mikado’s feet off of his balls so he can slide his knees forward intending to grind his cock against Mikado’s ass.
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 3:21 pm

"Hehe...mmm then how many shots can you take~? " mikado asks as his legs continue to rub Cal balls while they fight his arm. "My record is 4 hehe~" Mikado smiles proudly as he kisses more and licks Cals nipples getting them hard.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 3:30 pm

“Six,” Cal brags, “I can go all day.”
When he can’t seem to get at Mikado’s ass, he tries to pin one of Mikado’s legs as he’d attempt to slide up and mount Mikado’s chest so he could posture up to keep his now hard nipples away from his opponent’s mouth as his left hand would try to twist and tease Mikado’s nipples.
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 3:34 pm

"Mmm...nice that's more then me! Hehe let's see who can last longer~" Mikado winces as he felt Cal move up more kn him and blushes seeing the large dick in front of him and pants feeling his nipples getting played with."mmm...oohh~" he tried to reach up for cal nipples but instead feels the mans muscles then playfully grabs his dick rubbing it.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 3:45 pm

Cal flexes his abs as Mikado’s hands run over them before settling on his cock.
The wrestler grins then tries to pull Mikado’s arms off with his.
If he can, he’s try to turn around into 69 position and try to pin Mikado’s shoulders with his knees so he could tease Mikado’s cock and balls with light slaps and flicks of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 3:58 pm

Mikado blushes and pouts as his hands get pulled away but smiles seeing their in his favorite position. "Hehe yay I love this pose!" Mikado winces and blushes feeling the slaps on his goods. "Eep...ow...ahh...hey Cal...that ooh~" the thin fighter continues to make cute sounds as the big man teases his body but Cal would soon feel Mikado lips on his big cock sucking it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 10:39 pm

Cal would moan as Mikado started sucking his thick shaft, and would buck his hips to try and thrust it down and into Mikado’s throat.
Cal would then bend over to suck Mikado’s shaft, taking it into his mouth in one go so that he could suck on it and tease its base with his tongue as his hands would slide down to try and press a finger into Mikado’s ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete   Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cal VS Mikado - Match Complete
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next