Gay Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pro-wrestling roleplaying forum focused around gay, M/M matches. Make your way up the rankings and become the next champion!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Current Title Holders
Memo from the secretary's desk of GM and Owner, Kamo Ryusaki.

GWA CHAMPION:
NONE
#1 CONTENDER:
NONE

AFTER DARK BELT:
NONE
#1 CONTENDER:
NONE

ISLAND CHAMPION:
NONE
#1 CONTENDER:
NONE
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:17 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Alexander Sussex
Looking for someone to have a hentai match with.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2021 6:54 pm by IndigoSky

» "Rainbow" Mike Camellia
Looking for someone to have a hentai match with.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 10:48 am by TheEditor1023

» The Jackal Fights The Wolf
Looking for someone to have a hentai match with.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 4:08 pm by Guest

» Double Debut for the Gods: Thanatos vs Zagreus
Looking for someone to have a hentai match with.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 9:31 pm by Helix

» ——Ryōsei——
Looking for someone to have a hentai match with.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 6:10 pm by TheEditor1023

» Erik the Wolf
Looking for someone to have a hentai match with.  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 6:54 pm by Guest

» The Cowboy wants to fight!
Looking for someone to have a hentai match with.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 9:53 pm by TheEditor1023

» Don't Fear the White Tiger
Looking for someone to have a hentai match with.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 9:30 pm by Guest

» Aki Vs Casimir
Looking for someone to have a hentai match with.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 5:13 pm by Blaze

Looking for someone to have a hentai match with.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2Spooky4u

2Spooky4u

Looking for someone to have a hentai match with.  Empty
PostSubject: Looking for someone to have a hentai match with.    Looking for someone to have a hentai match with.  Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 6:51 pm

The title kinda says it all, I got a guy I just set up and I'd like him to fight another pretty boy in a match that either involves sexual stipulation directly or ends with the winner fucking the loser (Though that's not to say I wouldn't mind both!). Current and only character has just been posted up on the roster page.

https://gwarp.forumotion.com/t20-the-shadow-jake-svensson
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

Looking for someone to have a hentai match with.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to have a hentai match with.    Looking for someone to have a hentai match with.  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 6:17 pm

I'll face you if you like, my charater is in the same size department and weight too ^^
Back to top Go down

Looking for someone to have a hentai match with.
Page 1 of 1